Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bicycle Tricks...



JM-Circus-5
Originally uploaded by John Meore
Well the run at the circus is winding down. With only 2 days of shows left, I have finally been able to go in and watch parts of the show. (I have not seen the show from start to finish...)
I decided to go in and watch Justin Case perform the final part of his act. Justin is a bicycle performer who is from Australia, but performs as a Frenchman, dead on I must say...He performs for most of the show. He finishes his act by requesting an encore as he leave the ring. He returns with a small box, he opens the box and pulls out a 6" bicycle. He rides the super small bike through a ring on fire. Very cool...even if you've seen it more than 40 times...

Check out more photos on my Flickr site...


No comments:

Post a Comment