Saturday, April 28, 2012


There's nothing like Lacrosse.  It is a great game, the fastest game on foot some might say.  I started playing it when I was 12 and didn't stop until I was in my late 20's.

The paper asked me to cover the Army/Navy game a couple of weeks ago and I said, YES with out even thinking twice!  This was the 91 contest between the two academies.  Conditions were great, the sun was out, it was warn with a slight breeze.  The action was great.  Good players make for great images.

Since I am a former Navy Photographer, I hate to say it but, this game went to Army 9 - 6.
The press box was locked, so I had to upload and edit the images from the first half on the sideline.  After the game ended, I said good bye to a couple photographer friends and headed to my car to finish editing.  It was early enough so I could go home and transmit images from there.

• JM

No comments:

Post a Comment